Are you ready to accelerate your learning and make things happen? If not, this opportunity isn’t for you. Advantis Communications Inc., an award-winning, boutique public relations and marketing agency is on the hunt for the consummate B2B PR and media relations professional who takes pride in their work. Our Canadian and US clients are impressive so you must be too. You understand the newsroom, thrive in a fast-paced environment, are social media savvy, and always willing to go the extra mile to get that interview. You have a keen eye for detail, but it doesn’t slow you down. You thrive on the business challenges that technical B2B clients offer. You aspire to become one of the best in the business and want to lead a growing team.
• Manage and grow long-term client relationships
• Counsel clients to do the right thing for their business
• Plan and execute strategic, integrated PR and media relations programs that meet business objectives
• Develop creative story ideas and secure positive coverage in media outlets in Canada & US
• Write news releases, case studies, video scripts, by-lines etc.
• Lead, motivate and effectively manage employees
• Conduct successful program and strategy development and execution
• Aggressively secure media opportunities, leaving no stone unturned
• Professional, clear and confident communication abilities (verbal and written)
• ‘Roll-up your sleeves’ attitude
• Perseverance and patience to see projects through to completion
• Ability to work at a sustained level in a fast-paced environment
• Superb attention to detail and organization
• Aptitude for the B2B space in corporate, technology and professional services
• Strong work ethic and love for the service side of the business
• 4-7 years experience in public relations/media relations (agency experience preferred)
• Bachelor’s degree/Post Graduate diploma in Public Relations or Communications
• Bilingualism in English/French (preferred)
Please send a cover letter, compensation expectations, your top two personal brand attributes, where you saw this posting to email@example.com.